Friday, May 15, 2009

IAN BLURTON

May 13 LIVE @ THE ROYAL ALBERT ARMS

Pride Tiger vs. C'mon w/The Gorgon But: A few hours before C'MON hits the stage Randy and I got the chance to meet Ian Blurton of C'MON. The first time I saw Ian was back in Sept. 2002 when Blurtonia played the Pyramid. Seven years later Ian hasn't changed one bit, grungy clothes with a long scruffy beard like it was yesterday. Today I tried to find those pics from the pyramid show to post them up. Unfortunately no luck. I do have them somewhere. I'll try to post them in the next few days. As far as the rest of the show photos I'll be posting those up later today or early tomorrow..

contact sheet sample from the Ian Blurton Interview,..


ALL PHOTOS COPYRIGHT TREVOR MARCZYLO PLEASE DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM PHOTOGRAPHER

No comments: